Monday, October 19, 2009

Favourite Ice Cream

Leave me a comment telling what your favorite ice cream flavour is. I have borrowed Kelly's ice cream maker, and it makes fantastic ice cream. We are making a variety for Christmas, so make sure to note your favorite. Or frozen yogurt, or sorbet.

12 comments:

  1. Ryan's is Baseball Nut - Cashews and Raspberry
    Ann's is Butterscotch Ripple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle said Chocolate or Tiger Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sorbet girl - MmmmmmMango is my fave
    If I had to pick ice cream though, it would be Caramel or Butterscotch ripple

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney:CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLAT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE.thats the flavor... ill say it one more time...wait for it... wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...COCOLATE!!!!!!!!chocolates#1:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylee said cookies and cream. Vanilla or tin roof. (vanilla with chocolate swirls and almonds)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff said maple walnut or butter pecan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marci - well I hate to be boring but I have to go for Chocolate. I agree with you Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaylee forgot to say oreo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are you asking for favourite ice-cream?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are the kids allowed to vote on, Should we keep the hot potatoe game?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like anything with crunchy bits in it. Like chocolate dipped waffle cones.

    ReplyDelete